commons-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Luis dos Santos <>
Subject [scxml] invoking methods on an object
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2011 13:17:54 GMT

I am beggining to use commons-SCXML. For now I created a generic class that wraps the library's
code just like the class AbstractStateMachine in the stopwatch example.

Each class from my application that will be governed by a state machine has an instance of
this, and has methods to trigger events on it.
What I want to do is have methods from the object be called from state machine events. For
example, when I enter a state I want to be able to call a method on the stateful object.

I am trying to use invoke inside <onentry> but the markup is ignored. How can I do this

I am using version 0.9 from maven central.

Daniel Santos

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message