commons-user mailing list archives

From "Guy Dumais" <guy.dum...@radialpoint.com>
Subject [jexl] limiting the expressions accepted by JEXL
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 15:08:01 GMT
Hi all,

Is there a  recommended way to constrain the expressions that are
accepted as valid JEXL expressions?  I need a very limited language
(mostly boolean expressions) and would like to make sure any expression
fits the language before evaluating it.  There is always the option to
write my own parser but I thought it would be handy to do it in JEXL
directly.

Also, is it possible to access the expression AST without overriding the
JexlEngine class?

Thanks,

Guy.

This e-mail and attachments are confidential, legally privileged, may be subject to copyright
and sent solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Any unauthorized use or disclosure
is prohibited. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of
Radialpoint.

Le contenu du présent courriel est confidentiel, privilégié et peut être soumis à des droits
d'auteur. Il est envoyé à l'intention exclusive de son ou de ses destinataires. Il est interdit
de l'utiliser ou de le divulguer sans autorisation. Les opinions exprimées dans le présent
courriel peuvent diverger de celles de Radialpoint.