commons-user mailing list archives

From "Guy Dumais" <guy.dum...@radialpoint.com>
Subject [jexl] JEXL project status
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:56:18 GMT
Hi,

I am planning to use JEXL as part of our commercial product.  I would
like to better understand the current status of the project.  More
precisely,

1.       Is the project currently active?

2.       Is there a plan to release a new JEXL revision in a near
future?

I would also appreciate if someone in the list could give feedback on
existing commercial software using JEXL.

Thank you,

Guy Dumais

Senior Software Developer

This e-mail and attachments are confidential, legally privileged, may be subject to copyright
and sent solely for the attention of the addressee(s). Any unauthorized use or disclosure
is prohibited. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail may not represent those of
Radialpoint.

Le contenu du présent courriel est confidentiel, privilégié et peut être soumis à des droits
d'auteur. Il est envoyé à l'intention exclusive de son ou de ses destinataires. Il est interdit
de l'utiliser ou de le divulguer sans autorisation. Les opinions exprimées dans le présent
courriel peuvent diverger de celles de Radialpoint.