commons-user mailing list archives

From Dario D <darac1...@gmail.com>
Subject [scxml] Setting state through history element or other means
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:53:17 GMT
Hello,

Is there a way to programatically change history state of a workflow? Our
idea is to be able to set freely the next state to be executed. If we set
the state like this:

        Set states = executor.getCurrentStatus().getStates();
        TransitionTarget tt = (TransitionTarget)
executor.getStateMachine().getTargets().get(stateId);
        states.clear();
        states.add(tt);

This will set current state, but "onentry" will not be executed, only
"onexit" on transition. Perhaps if we could somehow programatically change
current status of the executor, so that when we trigger an event that has
target="historyElement", the state machine will transition to the wanted
state. Is this possible?