commons-user mailing list archives

From "Cao, Li" <L...@amfam.com>
Subject [daemon] Procrun (Prunsrv) classpath wildcard not working on AMD 64
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 18:56:37 GMT
Hi!

I tried to use the classpath wildcard with prunsrv.exe (1.0.7) running
on Windows server but having issues. I am basically trying to use this
format:

--Classpath=foo.jar;lib\*;.\properties

The Java application cannot find the class needed in the lib folder.

It works if I do not use the * wildcard and add the JARs I needed.

--Classpath=foo.jar;lib\A.jar;lib\B.jar;.\properties

I am using the "java" option (not JVM.dll).

Has anyone made this wildcard classpath work with prunsrv AMD64 binary?

Thanks!

Li