commons-user mailing list archives

From "NM, Vijayakumar" <vijayakumar...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: [JCS] the data becomes zero
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 04:16:30 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the response.

Yes, the reset happens during normal operations, but I don't see any error messages either
in the application log or the server log (we use weblogic 9.2).

Yes, I will try download the code from trunk and update you on the impact.

Regards,
Vijay

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Vandahl [mailto:tv@apache.org]
Sent: 17 September 2011 18:27
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [JCS] the data becomes zero

On 15.09.11 07:27, NM, Vijayakumar wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, I have seen this problem many times, sometimes during server restart
but most of the time it is during usage of JCS, for example I access data from JCS and next
moment the entire cache file is empty and I don't get any data.

Could I ask you for some more investigations? If the reset happens
during normal operation, you should see a log message at warning level
containing "The file is corrupt". Do you see this?

I modified the responsible class IndexedDisk recently to use NIO for the
disk operations. Would you be able to test with the current trunk of JCS?

Bye, Thomas.

of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message