commons-user mailing list archives

From "NM, Vijayakumar" <vijayakumar...@capgemini.com>
Subject RE: [JCS] the data becomes zero
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 05:27:34 GMT
Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the reply, I have seen this problem many times, sometimes during server restart
but most of the time it is during usage of JCS, for example I access data from JCS and next
moment the entire cache file is empty and I don't get any data.

Regards,
Vijay

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Vandahl [mailto:tv@apache.org]
Sent: 14 September 2011 23:00
To: Commons Users List
Subject: Re: [JCS] the data becomes zero

On 14.09.11 15:31, NM, Vijayakumar wrote:
> We are using IndexedDiskCache, the size of the data file in disk is about 250MB, the
problem is sometimes, the data gets erased from the disk (the data file size becomes zero)
without any error message any where?

Does this happen during normal use or only at restart? The restart
mechanism is somewhat picky concerning problems in the file and tends to
reset the data file then.

Bye, Thomas.

of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message