commons-user mailing list archives

From "NM, Vijayakumar" <vijayakumar...@capgemini.com>
Subject [JCS] the data becomes zero
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:31:11 GMT
Hi All,

I have been using JCS for some time now, I think I have encountered a major problem, i.e...

We are using IndexedDiskCache, the size of the data file in disk is about 250MB, the problem
is sometimes, the data gets erased from the disk (the data file size becomes zero) without
any error message any where?

Snippet of the configuration file is placed below, does any anybody faced this problem or
is it a known issue or is there any work around, please let me know

########################### Indexed Disk Cache ###########################
jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheFactory
jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache.attributes=org.apache.jcs.auxiliary.disk.indexed.IndexedDiskCacheAttributes
jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache.attributes.DiskPath=/mydata
jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache.attributes.MaxPurgatorySize=-1
jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache.attributes.MaxKeySize=500000
jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache.attributes.MaxRecycleBinSize=50000
jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache.attributes.OptimizeAtRemoveCount=300000
jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache.attributes.EventQueueType=POOLED
jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache.attributes.EventQueuePoolName=indexedDiskCacheQueuePool
jcs.auxiliary.indexedDiskCache.attributes.OptimizeOnShutdown=true

########################### CACHE REGION - myRegion ###########################
jcs.region.myRegion=indexedDiskCache,failOverCache
jcs.region.myRegion.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttributes
jcs.region.myRegion.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.memory.lru.LRUMemoryCache
jcs.region.myRegion.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=5000000
jcs.region.myRegion.cacheattributes.UseMemoryShrinker=true
jcs.region.myRegion.cacheattributes.ShrinkerIntervalSeconds=5
jcs.region.myRegion.cacheattributes.MaxMemoryIdleTimeSeconds=5
jcs.region.myRegion.cacheattributes.DiskUsagePatternName=UPDATE

Regards,
Vijay

of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message