commons-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JCS] the data becomes zero
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 12:56:41 GMT
On 15.09.11 07:27, NM, Vijayakumar wrote:
> Thanks for the reply, I have seen this problem many times, sometimes during server restart
but most of the time it is during usage of JCS, for example I access data from JCS and next
moment the entire cache file is empty and I don't get any data.

Could I ask you for some more investigations? If the reset happens
during normal operation, you should see a log message at warning level
containing "The file is corrupt". Do you see this?

I modified the responsible class IndexedDisk recently to use NIO for the
disk operations. Would you be able to test with the current trunk of JCS?

Bye, Thomas.