commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: configuration --- get the properties object loaded after the delayed refresh
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 16:05:50 GMT
Hi,

Am 03.09.2011 07:59, schrieb Srinivas Jonnalagadda:
> Hi,
>
> Below is the code for i wrote and seems at the propsConfig object gets refreshd after
the delay but the result object has the old values still. How do i get the new values into
the result object after the refresh. I am trying to create a Configuration listener as well
and that alos seems not to work.  The main objective for me is to get the properties object
loaded with new values without JBOSS server restart. Any help is appreciated.

> Regards,
> Srinivas J

your code looks good, therefore I am not sure whether I fully understand
your problem.

How can you tell that the properties configuration object is refreshed
correctly when the result object still has the old values? Do you get
other results if you access the configuration object directly, e.g. by
calling propsConfig.getString("someKey") ? (If so, this would indicate a
bug in the ConfigurationConverter.getProperties() implementation.)

Oliver