commons-user mailing list archives

From "Steven Raemaekers" <s.raemaek...@sig.eu>
Subject Download statistics question
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2011 16:57:56 GMT
Hi,

My name is Steven and I'm a PhD student in software engineering. I'm writing an article on
frequency of use of a couple of open source libraries, and I want to get the download statistics
for a couple of Apache projects. There are daily and monthly statistics on the page http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/daily.html,
but I'm interested in the total number of downloads from the start of each project. On the
same page I also saw that Vadim Gritsenko is the maintainer of the download statistics page,
so I suppose that Vadim will be the best person to answer my question.

I'm interested in the total number of downloads from the start of these projects:

- log4j
- slf4j
- TestNG
- Struts