commons-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas <srinivas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: configuration --- get the properties object loaded after the delayed refresh
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 01:12:18 GMT
Ralph,

Even I saw that and the FCStrategy issue where  vfs is taken instead of file when I use the
Url concept. Then I changed to setFileName. I also used configurationutil.locate which actually
gave file notfound if I remember. After struggling for 2 weeks I am confused the use of this
commons configuration tool. My aim is to change a value in property file and get this reflect
application wide without restarting JBOSS/app server. I am writing some simple junit before
deploying to server and that itself is not working. I was expecting a simple framework without
me doing the polling etc.

Regards
Sj