commons-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Jonnalagadda <srinivas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: configuration --- get the properties object loaded after the delayed refresh
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 17:03:14 GMT
Oliver,

Thanks for the reply. I wrote a JUNIT test and Below is the code. My aim was that when i set
the refresh delay to 500 and after the initial test passed i put a thread.sleep for 2 minutes.
when  the thread sleeps i am changing the value of the  JEDI_ENVIRONMENT to some thing
else. When the thread wakes up I wanted to see the props refreshed with new values so that
the tes tcase fails which means the program runs as expected. Pls help me.

sincerely,
Srinivas Jonnalagadda
 @TestPropertiesConfiguration config =
Properties props =
config.setFileName(
config.load();
FileChangedReloadingStrategy strategy =
strategy.setRefreshDelay(500);
config.setReloadingStrategy(strategy);
assertEquals(config.getString(
props = ConfigurationConverter.getProperties(config);
assertEquals(props.getProperty(
Thread.sleep(200000);
assertEquals(config.getString(
System.
assertEquals(props.getProperty(
}

 publicvoidtestGetBuiltPropertyFileName() throwsException {newPropertiesConfiguration();
null;TEST_FILE); newFileChangedReloadingStrategy(); "JEDI_ENVIRONMENT"),"TEST");"JEDI_ENVIRONMENT"),"TEST");"JEDI_ENVIRONMENT"),"TEST");out.println("Test");"JEDI_ENVIRONMENT"),"TEST");