commons-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Jonnalagadda <srinivas...@yahoo.com>
Subject configuration --- get the properties object loaded after the delayed refresh
Date Sat, 03 Sep 2011 05:59:21 GMT
Hi,

Below is the code for i wrote and seems at the propsConfig object gets refreshd after the
delay but the result object has the old values still. How do i get the new values into the
result object after the refresh. I am trying to create a Configuration listener as well and
that alos seems not to work.  The main objective for me is to get the properties object loaded
with new values without JBOSS server restart. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Srinivas J

Properties result = null;
Configuration config = null;
URL resourceURL = null;
FileChangedReloadingStrategy refreshStrategy = new FileChangedReloadingStrategy();
refreshStrategy.setRefreshDelay(refreshDelay);

PropertiesConfiguration propsConfig = new PropertiesConfiguration();
propsConfig.setFileName(name);
propsConfig.load();
propsConfig.setReloadingStrategy(refreshStrategy);
result = ConfigurationConverter.getProperties(propsConfig);