commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: [io] Common IO 2.1 release date?
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2011 18:08:43 GMT
HI Kevin,

I'm actually trying to get an RC out but ran into Maven problems last week. I plan on trying
again this week.

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Kevin [mailto:kchen@cppib.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 13:16 PM
To: user@commons.apache.org
Subject: [io] Common IO 2.1 release date?

Hi, could anyone please advise when the Common IO 2.1 will be released? We are looking for
a patch (IO-266) included in this release.

Thanks,
Kevin

This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients and may be
privileged or confidential. Any distribution, printing or other use by anyone else is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately, and permanently
delete this email and attachments.

Le pr?sent courriel et les fichiers joints s?adressent uniquement au destinataire vis? et
peuvent contenir des renseignements confidentiels ou privil?gi?s. La distribution du courriel,
son impression ou toute autre utilisation par une autre personne sont interdites. Si vous
n??tes pas le destinataire vis?, veuillez en aviser l?exp?diteur imm?diatement et supprimer
le courriel et les fichiers joints de fa?on d?finitive.