commons-user mailing list archives

From Julián Cerviño Iglesia <julian.cerv...@queres.com>
Subject [vfs] webdav problem
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 07:16:04 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use VFS2 to access a webdav server an replicate a folder
structure.

The problem is that the file system manager cannot determine the type of a
remote folder. I debugged the code and found that the root problem is a
Class Cast Exception in this method (class WebdavFileObject.java), somehow
property.getValue() is an ArrayList, and not a Node.

private boolean isDirectory(URLFileName name) throws IOException
    {
        try
        {
            DavProperty property = getProperty(name,
DavConstants.PROPERTY_RESOURCETYPE);
            Node node;

-->     if (property != null && (node = (Node) property.getValue()) != null)
            {
                return
node.getLocalName().equals(DavConstants.XML_COLLECTION);
            }
            else
            {
                return false;
            }
        }
        catch (FileNotFoundException fse)
        {
            throw new FileNotFolderException(name);
        }
    }

Webdav Server its an Alfresco Repository, and other operations work fine
(for example copy a file), so the connection seems ok.

Thx in advance,
Julian