commons-user mailing list archives

From Antonio Rodriges <antonio....@gmail.com>
Subject [Configuration] ConfigurationException
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 10:56:12 GMT
Hello,

I am using XMLConfiguration class which throws ConfigurationException.
It extends org.apache.commons.LANG.exception.NestableException
The problems are:
1) I have to download old commons-lang-1.0 jar to resolve the issue
(because new version, for ex. has lang3 package instead of lang)
2) when I include old lang jar to ecplise project, in runtime it loads
a lot of other classes, for ex logging, text, etc, etc, and when I do
not have corresponding jars an exception is thrown at runtime

Should I add all those jars to the project? Is it safe to rely on old
implementations?

--
Kind regards,
Antonio Rodriges