commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] sendid vs id attribute on send
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 22:53:35 GMT
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:47 AM, Nick Hofstede
<Nick.Hofstede@inventivegroup.com> wrote:
> I noticed that commons scxml uses the attribute sendid on the send element to specify
the id of an event, whereas the scxml specification states that you should use the id attribute
(see http://www.w3.org/TR/scxml/#send)

> I assume this is a bug and you want me to log it in the issue tracker?

<snip/>

The specification has evolved (it was sendid to begin with), the
implementation hasn't -- so yes, please do open a ticket in the
tracker. If you could attach a patch to fix this, that'd be
appreciated as well -- you'll want to change Send.java in the model
package.

-Rahul