commons-user mailing list archives

From patrick daures <patrick.dau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Betwixt] is betwixt thread safe ?
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 19:02:32 GMT
Hi again,
>From what I found on the web, it's not safe to reuse the same instance of a
Digester between different threads.
But what I'm currently doing is creating a new instance of BeanReader (which
extends the Digester class) for every call, which means that I shouldn't
have any multithreading issue with the Digester lib.
I will find more information about the lib's version and maybe send some
code so you can tell me what is the problem.

Thanks

Patrick