commons-user mailing list archives

From patrick daures <patrick.dau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Betwixt] is betwixt thread safe ?
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 07:57:24 GMT
Hi,
I have another question to ask you, you said "get/release a deserializer for
each request".
For the moment, I don't use any deserializer, I only use BeanReader and
BeanWriter objects.
What I do is create a new instance of one of this object every time I need
to serialize / unserialize data.
Could you please give me an example of code using this "deserializer" to
help me to write the code needed ?

Thank you

Patrick