commons-user mailing list archives

From Marzieh Ayati <msay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MATH]: question about HypergeometricDistributionImpl class
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 22:21:50 GMT
Thanks for your reply.

here is the code and sample of number that the result is greater than 1:

import org.apache.commons.math.distribution.HypergeometricDistributionImpl;

public class Main {
         HypergeometricDistributionImpl u = new
HypergeometricDistributionImpl(14761461, 1035 ,1841 );
        System.out.println(u.upperCumulativeProbability(0));

    }
}

Thanks for your help.