commons-user mailing list archives

From "Hebert Christophe" <cheb...@prosodie.com>
Subject [dbcp] 1.3.1 release
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 08:21:42 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a project (java 1.5 ) for my company where I use an old
version of the common DBCP library (1.2.2).

Unfortunately, I was reported an issue that is well known by your team:
DBCP-342 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBCP-342>  and  DBCP-353
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DBCP-353> .

I fixed the bug by compiling the patch made for these issues
corrections.

But I still have two questions:

1-      If I compile the last source code with all newest corrections by
myself, is the library will be stable enough to work with? The library
will be deployed in production environment and can have critical impact
for our clients.

2-      Do you known, approximately, when the next release (1.3.1) will
be ready? I know it's a hard question, but an answer will be helpful for
my future deployments and my project planning.

Thank you for answer.

Best regards.

Christophe.