commons-user mailing list archives

From "dark.rider85" <dark.ride...@yahoo.de>
Subject [SCXML] Problem in using the assign action
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:14:45 GMT
Hi!
I am new in using SCXML and wanted to test the assign action.
I created a data model with a data element which has the id "dataID1".
The complete datamodel element looks like the following:

<datamodel>
<data id="dataID1">
<num>0</num>
</data>
</datamodel>

Next, I put a state with an onEntry consisting of one assign action with
the location of the data element and an expression of 3. That is,

<onentry>
<assign location="dataID1/num" expr="3"/>
</onentry>

When I execute the code I always get the following logging information:
EXPRESSION_ERROR (eval('dataID1/num'):Double coercion exception): ...

What am I doing wrong? Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance!

Regards