commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [email] Email attachment is inline for some reason
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 14:05:24 GMT
Hi David,

this is a common issue coming up regularly (and the FAQ section is
somehow missing on the deployed site which addresses the problem), e.g.
see
http://brightdadson.blogspot.com/2010/06/if-you-are-working-on-spring-web.html

I would recommend to exclude all geronimo specs jars for javamail and
activation and I'm pretty sure that this solves the issue ... :-)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl