commons-user mailing list archives

From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: [email] Email attachment is inline for some reason
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:08:40 GMT
Hi David,

that sound a little bit strange - can you have a look at the JUnit
tests? There is an "EmailLiveTest" which allows sending real emails with
a bit of tinkering - I suggest to have a look at the test, configure
them to send test emails to your email account and then double-check
your production code.

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl