commons-user mailing list archives

From henrib <hen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [jexl] JEXL Secure Sandbox
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 18:45:38 GMT
Hi again,
On the time constraint issue and playing with it, I now understand why you
went the proper Callable/Future route (not some lousy external timing
solution...).
A few functions in the interpreter only need to check the
interrupted/cancelled status (calling methods and ctors, accessing/setting
properties, looping constructs and resolving identifiers); with those, we
are guaranteed to check the interruption soon enough.
I'll commit code in the trunk soon to make handling script
cancellation/interruption a core feature and add Callable creation from
script.
Cheers
Henri