commons-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Hair <kni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Javaflow] Weird ClassCastException and ClassNotFoundExceptions during build
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:38:16 GMT
Alright, so I set mode="bcel" on the javaflow attribute, and wind up with an
exception. It's detailed as the third entry in the gist:

https://gist.github.com/1044901

It says "Branch target offset too large for short."

In the meantime, I'm still working on trying to make a test case for the ASM
builder.