commons-user mailing list archives

From Artem Vovk <vovk.ar...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] Transition without changing a state
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 18:13:29 GMT
I have already found a solution, for triggering i have used type TriggerEvent.SIGNAL_EVENT
with it, it doesn't work, but if I use TriggerEvent.CALL_EVENT it works. In the description
of TriggerEvent class I have found : Specific event types have been defined in reference to
SCXML, where can I find this reference? Which working draft was used for commons scxml?