commons-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Hair <kni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Javaflow] Weird ClassCastException and ClassNotFoundExceptions during build
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 15:28:19 GMT
I will try your suggestions. In the meantime, can you point me to how I
would go about converting this problem to a test case? I'm not even sure if
I can reproduce it yet. I haven't been able to identify what specifically
caused the problem. My original coroutine prototype was using a <String,
Continuation> map where the "yield statement" (a method call) would just
yield to a continuation identified by a string name. I copied that logic
verbatim, basically just changing the types. Of course, there's a lot more
going on in the interpreter, so it's probably something to do with that.