commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] Transition without changing a state
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 18:28:52 GMT
On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Artem Vovk <vovk.artem@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I have already found a solution, for triggering i have used type TriggerEvent.SIGNAL_EVENT
with it, it doesn't work, but if I use TriggerEvent.CALL_EVENT it works. In the description
of TriggerEvent class I have found : Specific event types have been defined in reference to
SCXML, where can I find this reference?
<snip/>

The types above should not make any difference, they should really be
treated as an implementation detail at this point (SIGNAL is
recommended). A test case showing the difference in behavior above
will be useful.

> Which working draft was used for commons scxml?

<snap/>

Commons SCXML v0.9 is closest (there are some missing pieces --
especially optional ones like anchor which were later removed) to this
Working Draft:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-scxml-20080516/

-Rahul