commons-user mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject [Digester] new Digester SNAPSHOT available
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 12:28:19 GMT
Hi all guys,
during the last months we've been working on a new Digester version
that's still under development/finalization, anyway we would be very
glad on collect feedbacks from users as much as it is possible.
The new SNAPSHOT site has been published[1] and we would like to
emphasize the new feature, the RulesBinder[2] that allows express
Rules configurations via fluent APIs.
The SNAPSHOT artifact is also available, add the Apache SNAPSHOT
repository in your pom[3] and update the dependency as shown below.
Any feedback/suggestion/request/contribution will be much more than
appreciated, many thanks in advance!!!
All the best,

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: