commons-user mailing list archives

From wayne <whwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Javaflow]java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.objectweb.asm.ClassWriter.<init>(ZZ)V
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 23:32:58 GMT
Jörg  wrote:

You have other ASM classes on the classpath or you're using some code that
depends on a different version.

even I delete all jar about asm  on classpath,  I still got same problem.
I am wandering whether  I need to use asm-3.2.jar to replace the asm part
in the javaflow and package a new javeflow.jar again.