commons-user mailing list archives

From Mark Eherts <markehe...@gmail.com>
Subject [Net] Disable echo when using TelnetClient
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 17:34:26 GMT
Hello all,

Using the reference link below, I've been trying to issue commands to my
router via the TelnetClient class, but I've run into some trouble. Namely,
that whenever I issue a command, the response I read contains an echo of the
command I issued. For instance, if I issue an 'ls' command, the response I
read back is prefaced with the following character sequence: "ls". Is
there a way to disable echoing? If there is, it's not made apparent.

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Mark

Reference: