commons-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Hendriks <D.Hendr...@tue.nl>
Subject Re: [Math] download development snapshot
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 07:46:53 GMT
Hi Luc,

 > What would you need a development snapshot for?

The development version contains features I need. In particular the patch
for issue MATH-586: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MATH-586.

 > Could you use the
 > subversion repository (or the git mirror) instead ?

Since I would need to provide it with my application (people can't download
it, and I don't want people to have to build it themselves), I guess I
would need to build trunk for myself. I'll try that.

Thanks,
Dennis