commons-user mailing list archives

From Enrico Nardelli <narde...@mat.uniroma2.it>
Subject Re: [scxml] transition leaving a child state of parallel
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 20:24:55 GMT

Rahul Akolkar wrote:

> I can't see why it should error out either. Please open a defect in
> JIRA [1] with above SCXML document and I'll take a look.

I opened it
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCXML-161

Rahul Akolkar wrote:

> If you're so inclined, a patch with a (failing) JUnit test -- see
> existing test suite [2] for inspiration -- would make it even easier.
>
> -Rahul
>
> [1] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/issue-tracking.html
> [2]
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/scxml/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/scxml/

I would be glad to contribute more, but I am not sure whether I'll be able
to do what you are suggesting. I know very little about JUnit...

If I've undertstood well I should upload under the directory in reference
[2], probably in subdirectory model, a file called e.g
ParallelTest<something>.java and corresponding file parallel<something>.xml.
The first file containing a JUnit test case having in input the second file
and failing.

Is that correct?

- Enrico