commons-user mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Cannot find daemon loader org/apache/commons/daemon/support/DaemonLoader
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 00:43:41 GMT

Jim-

it seems you have a 3 Classloaders at play
System (configured at startup of command shell)
catalina (usually hardcoded at $CATALINA_HOME/lib)
webapp (usually hardcoded at $CATALINA_HOME/webappname/WEB-INF/lib

since jsvc.exe is being started at command line and only has knowledge of system classloader
I would load the jar there first
vi
/home/jim/.bashrc for bash
/home/jim/.cshrc for cshell
/home/jim/.tcsh for tshell

export CLASSPATH=/usr/java/lib/tools.jar:/usr/local/share/tomcat6/bin/commons-daemon.jar:/usr/local/share/tomcat6/bin/bootstrap.jar:$CLASSPATH

hth/
Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.