commons-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Diviacco <patrick.divia...@gmail.com>
Subject [digester] The element type ... must be terminated by the matching end-tag
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 16:48:23 GMT
I get the following error:

May 3, 2011 6:41:25 PM org.apache.commons.digester.Digester fatalError
SEVERE: Parse Fatal Error at line 2336608 column 3: The element type "user"
must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</user>".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "user" must be terminated by
the matching end-tag "</user>".

However 2336608 is the last line of my text file. I guess I'm opening a tag
</user> and I never close it. Do you know how can I find it and fix it, in
big text files ?

thanks