commons-user mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: [lang]: Release date for Common Lang 3.0 (Final Release)
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 05:30:35 GMT
Undefined I'm afraid.

There were a few issues on the last RC and, for my part, I'm currently
in baby-rearing mode with about 10 minutes of personal time each day.

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 4:19 AM, Rohan Kadam <> wrote:
> Hi,
> Please let me know, when common lang 3.0 will be moved from Beta to Final Release?
> Thanks,
> Rohan Kadam.
> "Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from
Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not
an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the
sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is
not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail.
You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message