commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [scxml] Usage of send tag
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 21:11:19 GMT
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 5:11 AM, Artem Vovk <vovk.artem@gmail.com> wrote:

>> <snip/>
>>
>> You'll need single quotes around the event name like so (its treated
>> as an expression - spaces added below for readability):
>>
>>   <send event=" 'response' " ... / >
>>

> I have also used this, but I thought that is a hack, because in the specification and
another w3c examples it is used without quotes.

<snip/>

Yes, though v0.9 was before the event / eventexpr distinction came
into being. A fix would involve a patch to Send.java [1].

>>   (b) Make a JEXL function available in the context that returns a JSON
>> object/string representation
>

> Can u give me a little example of this? I need to specify Object in scxml side, and use
it in apache commons

<snap/>

See bottom of this page [2], section on "Method invocation in expressions".

-Rahul

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/commons/proper/scxml/branches/J6/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/scxml/model/Send.java
(J6 branch is the future)
[2] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/guide/contexts-evaluators.html