commons-user mailing list archives

From Artem Vovk <vovk.ar...@googlemail.com>
Subject [scxml] Trigger "complicated" events
Date Sat, 21 May 2011 20:41:58 GMT
Hi,

	In the document about Authoring Applications for the Multimodal Architecture(http://www.w3.org/TR/mmi-auth/),
I have noticed an interesting <transition> tag :

	<!-- handle GUI input -->
    <transition event="mmi:extension" cond="_event.data..@source.toString() == 'GUI' &&

         _event.data..@status.toString() == 'success'" target="echoColor"/>
       <!-- save color to data model -->
       <assign location="_data.color" expr="_event.data..color.toString()"/>
    </transition>

It looks that a data was send with the event and one can access this data with _event.data...
 . How can I send such events from commons scxml to scxml document?(with method fireEvent(String
event) I can fire only the event name, without data)

Cheers,
Artem