commons-user mailing list archives

From Vance huang <vancehu...@yahoo.com>
Subject [scxml]
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 22:54:44 GMT
Hi,

I am using scxml 0.9 release and encountered a weird issue. When I am
transitioning between 2 states, it worked fine sometimes but in other times, it
failed to transition to the next state. I put logging in <onexit> and <onentry>

and here is what happened:
State 1 transition to State 2.
State 2 processes some events and transition back to State 1
I put logging in <onexit> of State 1 and <onentry> of State 2. I saw both logs.
Then after few seconds an event fired but caught in State 2!!
Is it a known issue in 0.9 release? Any workaround?
Thanks.

Vance