commons-user mailing list archives

From Andrés M. Luna <and...@digiworks.com.mx>
Subject RE: Tomcat6
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 17:37:07 GMT
Hi Micka,

Only put jar file "tomcat-dbcp.jar" into directory $CATALINA_HOME/lib

Andres.

-----Original Message-----
From: Micka [mailto:mickamusset@gmail.com]
Sent: viernes, 06 de mayo de 2011 12:16 p.m.
To: user@commons.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat6

Hello everyone, i've a problem with Tomcat6 under Ubuntu 10.04.

My application is developped on windows, with apache tomcat 6.0.28

The application is running very well in windows environment.

But when i'm trying to install it under Ubuntu  :

1) I've stopped tomcat6
2) I put my war file under /var/lib/tomcat6/webapps
3) I start tomcat6

and here is, what I got in my log :

Exception in thread  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tomcat/dbcp/dbcp/DelegatingConnection
        at Test.DataBaseConnector.connection(DataBaseConnector.java:132)
        at Test.DataBaseConnector.<init>(DataBaseConnector.java:84)
        at Test.Guardian_Process.run(Guardian_Process.java:112)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
*Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.DelegatingConnection*
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1484)
        at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1329)
        ... 4 more

I don't understand ! Is it because i'm developping my application under
windows ?

Thanks,