commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@hoplahup.net>
Subject Re: [Jelly] XML ForEach tag hangs
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2011 20:53:38 GMT

Le 30 avr. 2011 à 22:35, Csaba Győrffy a écrit :

>> does it also spin 100%?
>>
> Yes, it is:/

Actually that's good news to my eyes. The guilty is probably jaxen then.
Try removing the last line, just keep:
  <x:set select="$doc/a/b" var="x"/>
it should still spin 100%.
If not, we need to try more things.

>> Also, could you please try to see the origin a jaxen class? (e.g. org.jaxen.Context
?)
> Origin of org.jaxen.Context is: bundleresource://106/org/jaxen/Context.class
> I'm afraid this is not in the form you'd like to see...

That is very dark indeed!
Can you use find to see where that jaxen is?
Or google around to see how this bundlerresource resolves to?
You could also explore xx.getClass().getClassLoader to see whether it offers something such
as a getURL method.

>> What about the version of the jelly xml tag? e.g org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.xml.SetTag
?
> SetTag is in commons-jelly-tags-xml-1.1.jar. Is this the version
> you're interested in?

That is a recent version, no complaint here!

paul