commons-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Akolkar <rahul.akol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SCXML] Count event support
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 19:50:33 GMT
On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 11:14 AM, jocke eriksson <jocke29@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello SCXML users. I'm the project owner of freeswitch-scxml at google
> code. I have been waning to add
> a feature and I'm not quite sure how to implement it. I want to be
> able to add a count object,
> when evaluated in a transition, it should return the number of times
> that event has happened in a state.
>
> ex
> <transition event="nomatch" target="exit" cond="count gt 3" />
>
> The problem I have is that when the guarded block is evaluated I have
> no way to find out
> in which transition it currently is located in.
>
> Is my only option to override SCXMLSemanticsImpl#filterTransitionsSet
> and set the current transition
> in the context before evaluation.

<snip/>

Implicit variables can be fun :-) Yes, filterTransitionsSet() would
likely be the easiest way -- this is a good example of the semantics
interface used for extensibility.

BTW, if you want freeswitch-scxml to be listed on the Commons SCXML
home page (see "Who is using it?" section [1] at the bottom of home
page), send us a one-liner description you'd want to see and we can
add it to that section.

-Rahul

[1] http://commons.apache.org/scxml/#Related_Projects