commons-user mailing list archives

From Weiwei Wang <ww.wang...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [digester] digester performance..
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 13:34:02 GMT
I don't not think your program becomes slower because you are not using
Digester, RAM should be much faster. Suggest you make your main part of your
program simple and paste it in the email so as others can help

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 7:08 PM, Patrick Diviacco <patrick.diviacco@gmail.com

--
王巍巍
Cell: 18911288489