commons-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Net] FTPS with client certificate authentication
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 15:09:14 GMT
Commons Net already includes an FTPSClient.

To provide client certificate authentication you would need to provide
the appropriate trust and certificate managers.

The upcoming version of Commons Net includes some support for this;
you may like to try the current code from SVN and see if that works
for you.

If not, please raise a JIRA issue with details of any bugs you find.