commons-user mailing list archives

From Csaba Győrffy <>
Subject Re: [Jelly] XML ForEach tag hangs
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2011 22:10:12 GMT
And it's working now!:) Wow Paul, thank you very very much. Replaced
jaxen jar inside {jelly}\lib with the 1.1.1 version, re-added to the
app's classpath and my original example and all of yours are working

My standard Java app used the same (1.1-beta) version of the older jar
without a problem. Why didn't it work inside the app server?