commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <GGreg...@seagullsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Reseting a connection in RDCP
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 21:24:23 GMT
And there nothing wrong with improving the API for good use cases. This might be one.
Gary

From: Fernando O. [mailto:fotero@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2011 16:47 PM
To: Commons Users List
Cc: Gary Gregory
Subject: Re: Reseting a connection in RDCP

that will require a change in apache.commons.pool :(
On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Gary Gregory <GGregory@seagullsoftware.com<mailto:GGregory@seagullsoftware.com>>
wrote:
I think you just defined a clean way to do that :) You should create a JIRA with all the details.
Patches are welcome as usual ;)

Gary