commons-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@hoplahup.net>
Subject Re: [Jelly] Is development still in progress
Date Sun, 27 Mar 2011 14:17:45 GMT
Csaba,

jelly is not in active development.
I am still scheduling to address at least the dangling issues but I have never been able to
find the right time.
If you look at issues you'll see that contributions could still be made in a way that is easier
to apply than what is available.

The tutorial is a bit small.
Examples of features can be also found:

- in questions of this mailing list
- in unit-tests
The latter, in particular, has an example for each tag.

paul