commons-user mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [daemon] JSVC error Cannot find daemon loader org/apache/commons/daemon/support/DaemonLoader
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:20:10 GMT
On 03/11/2011 05:14 PM, Beryle Simmons wrote:
> Thanks, we are trying to compile on a solaris 10 32 bit container though, the JSVC executable
builds but throws the "wrong ELF CLASS ELF64" error.  We haven't tried compiling with Sun
Studio though, we will try compiling the normal way with Sun Studio and see what happens.

Sure I'd suggest using SunCC
If compiling, 32-bit everything should be straightforward
Make sure you set 'CFLAGS=-m32' before calling configure
However this will cause your JVM to run in 32-bit mode,
but I suppose that's what you need.

Regards
--
^TM